How to trim videos in VLC: Hi friends, welcome to the video editing world. We have already written an amazing guide called the best 4K video player for PC. In that way now we provide full details about steps to trimming videos using a VLC video player. Most of the people searching, Is it possible to trim videos using a VLC video player? We are here in this article we guide you to trim videos in VLC video player.
The VLC media player is the best video player for PC but most people don’t know this VLC media player is also used to trim videos and act as a video editor. People edit their videos for various reasons like some of the people want a particular portion of address clips so they cut the particular part and others for entertainment, personal wish, and more. Using this vlc video player you can easily edit and cut videos but some of the people don’t know how to use VLC media player as a video editor. Keep reading this complete article you will get full details about VLC media player and how to trim videos in VLC?
About VLC media player:
How to trim videos in VLC?
Step 1: Select a file:
Step 2: Open VLC video player:
Step 3: Open video:
Step 4: Select the portion:
Step 5: Trim videos:
Step 6: Play the video:
Step 7: Save file:
Input Video formats:
Features of VLC video editor:
- You can edit or cut videos and audios with no quality loss.
- Using VLC you can save your file to popular formats.
- You can merge one video into another also add more clips from one video.
- You can edit your videos with various effects.
- Using this VLC you can control video speed up to 60X faster.
- trim video vlc mac
- can you trim videos with vlc player
- how to cut video in vlc android
- vlc video cutter free download
- how to cut video in windows media player
- vlc video editor
- vlc split video
- basic video cutting