Features of KineMaster:
- Multiple layers of video, text, handwriting video clips.
- It supports all versions.
- Instant preview anytime.
- Hue, brightness, and saturation controls.
- It supports all the video formats.
- Automatically optimize the unsupported videos.
- It has a real-time video recording feature.
- You can directly share your edited video to social media like Facebook, YouTube.
- Frame-by-frame trimming, splicing, and slicing.
- It provides speed control for video clips.
- It gives a variety of themes, animations, and visual and audio effects.
- Kinemaster provides effective, adjustments, overlays, audio filters, music, and stickers.
- It also provides transition effects for videos.
How To Make Slow Motion Video In Kinemaster:
- First, open the KineMaster app on your Android device.
- You can import one clip from your device.
- Click the split at the Playhead option to crop the video for slow motion.
- Select the speed control option and adjust the speed of the video using this option.
- If you want to change the voice of the video, you can select the audio filter option, and using this option you can change the voice of the audio.
- Otherwise, you can select the volume button and on the compressor option and adjust the pitch option. Also using this option you can easily change the voice of the audio.
- Finally, you can successfully make the slow-motion video in KineMaster application.
Finally, you can get some ideas about how to make slow-motion videos in KineMaster. We hope the above post is very useful to you to know more details about how to make the slow-motion videos in KineMaster. Download KineMaster to edit and create your own amazing videos. Share this above post with your friends and family. Keep in touch with us for more updates. Thank you for reading my post.
- kinemaster slow motion app
- kinemaster slow motion app download
- how to use kinemaster
- kinemaster slow-motion effect download
- fast+slow motion video tool
- kinemaster speed control
- kinemaster pro
- video editor with slow motion and fast forward