KineMaster is a best video editing application. It is an editing software designed for Android and iOS device. It is developed by Nexstreaming corp. This software helps to edit your video to a whole new dimension. KineMaster is giving you access to multiple tools for creating superb video. Other video editing application are limited to laptop and computers. But KineMaster video editing application is also available for android device. In Android device, this app is very useful to edit the videos at any time. KineMaster allows users to adjust the saturation, colors and brightness of the video. You can create cool atmosphere on your video by using the adjustment tools and setting in KineMaster application.
|How To Make Slow Motion Video In Kinemaster|
It provides possibilities on video editing because it supports a features for adding layers of images, videos, audios and more. Writing and drawing is also possible directly on the video. This app provides high quality videos to users. You can edit your video using this app and also share your videos instantly on social media like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook etc. This app is professionally used by journalists, educators, marketers and other people for their work. You can alsocreate a video from photos. In this post, we are going to see about how to make slow motion video in KineMaster.
Also Check :How To Fix Kinemaster Exporting Error
Features of KineMaster:
- Multiple layers of video, text, handwriting video clips.
- It support all versions.
- Instant preview anytime.
- Hue, brightness and saturation controls.
- It supports all the video formats.
- Automatically optimize the unsupported videos.
- It has real-time video recording feature.
- You can directly share your edited video to social media like Facebook, YouTube.
- Frame-by-frame trimming, splicing and slicing.
- It provides speed control for video clips.
- It gives a variety of themes, animations and visual and audio effects.
- It provides effect, adjustments, overlays, audio filter, music and stickers.
- It also provides transition effects for videos.
How To Make Slow Motion Video In Kinemaster:
- First open the KineMaster app on your Android device.
- You can import one clip from your device.
|import one clip from your device|
- Click the split at Playhead option to crop the video for slow motion.
|Playhead option to crop|
- Select the speed control option and adjust the speed of the video using this option.
|adjust the speed of the video using this|
- If you want to change the voice of the video, you can select the audio filter option and using this option you can change the voice of the audio.
|compressor option and adjust the pitch option|
- Otherwise you can select volume button and on the compressor option and adjust the pitch option. Also using this option you can easily change the voice of the audio.
|successfully make the slow motion video|
- Finally you can successfully make the slow motion video in KineMaster application.
Finally you can get some idea about how to make slow motion video in KineMaster. We hope the above post is very useful to you know more details about how to make slow motion video in KineMaster. Download KineMaster to edit and create your own amazing videos. Share this above post with your friends and family. Keep in touch with us for more updates. Thank you for reading my post.
Related to How To Make Slow Motion Video In Kinemaster:
- kinemaster slow motion app
- kinemaster slow motion app download
- kinemaster slow motion effect download
- fast+slow motion video tool
- kinemaster speed control
- how to use kinemaster
- kinemaster pro
- video editor with slow motion and fast forward